Why Choose Us
Firefighter Owned and Operated
A+ Better Business Bureau Rating
Texas Roofing Contractors Association Member
Malarkey Preferred Roofing Contractor
Owens Corning Preferred Roofing Contractor
10 Year Workmanship Warranty on Roof Replacements
Full Service Company – Able to handle all storm related repairs
Insurance Claims – We work with all Insurance Companies
We Go Above And Beyond Ordinance and Code Requirements
Year End Promotion:
Free Upgrade to Lifetime Roofing Shingle
ASK ABOUT OUR PAYMENT OPTIONS STARTING AT $149.00/MO
Give Us 10% Of Your Trust, We Will Earn The Other 90%
I would like to thank you for your time and consideration. My goal is not to earn your business on just this one roofing project you may have, but to gain your trust and become a roofing contractor you can feel confident recommending to others and that you can rely on for years.
We believe in the power of small things and it’s that personal attention that has made more than satisfied customers – it’s made us a lot of friends.
Your Trusted Texas Roofing Contractor
Accurate Roofing & Construction is owned and operated by former and current first responders with thousands of satisfied customers throughout Texas.
Each roofing job is completed for someone we know, by name, who trusts us, and we take that very seriously. That’s why we give more of what’s really important to you. We treat each job as it was our home. That’s how we do business … personally.
We are an Owens Corning and Malarkey Preferred Roofing Contractor and proud to be an A+ rated Better Business Bureau accredited company. Browse our testimonials and on-line reviews to see first hand what our customers have to say about our services.